[tulip] LinkSys LNE100TX v5 Info

Ryan J Powers rjp@rjpsw.f2s.com
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 12:59:08 -0400

Hi,
	I was referred by those in #linpeople on OpenProjects. I'm trying
to write drivers for my NIC for BeOS. I've never done anything with
Linux drivers, so I can't simply reverse engineer the sources I have.
Actually I lied. My friend is trying to write drivers for me. He's done
it before, and I'd like to learn, but anyways. I'm told I need to know
what the registers are, and how to initialize the ring buffers properly.
I hope someone out there can help me, because I have no idea what that
means, and I don't want to buy a new NIC.

Thanks
--ryan