[tulip] Tulip (ADMtek) under Suse 7.2

Andre Belem abelem@AWI-Bremerhaven.DE
Fri, 05 Oct 2001 08:22:39 +0200

Dear "Tulip" friends,

I have a laptop Gericom supersonic 2 with Suse 7.2 and when loading the
module tulip to activate my ADMtek - Accton EN2242, (or adding it to the
modules.conf with alias eth0 tulip and options tulip options=0) I get
IRQ 0 during boot. It is not working ...
I already read the IRQ problems FAQ from Donald but My PhoenixBIOS has
no option to change. I tried also to put an append="ether=0x300,11,eth0"
in my lilo.conf but didn't work.

I tried all tricks I know and I could find in Internet but nothing is
working. But for some reason, Suse says that the tulip driver released
with the installation CD should work. But it didn't !
Under Windows ME works perfectly.

I will be very happy with any help (Just to know where to look for a
solution ...)

Thanks in advance,
	Andre