[tulip] Anyone running DFE-570-TX on an i815 based MB?

Ben Greear greearb@candelatech.com
Fri Nov 30 14:36:05 2001

It's been such a good day that I'll reply to myself :P

The P4 MB experiences the same lockup, and it does so
with both the tulip and the de4x5 driver.  The remaining
common denominator is the use of PCI riser boards and the
DLINK DFE-570TX boards (2 of them).....

On to testing w/out the riser-boards....

Enjoy,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com>       <Ben_Greear AT excite.com>