[tulip] conexant lanfinity

MentalRay mentalray@solaria.sch.bme.hu
Fri Nov 9 06:51:01 2001

the same goes for me. The difference is that I get unresolved symbols (a
hell lot of them) when using kernel 2.4.14, and for the pci-scan also. The
worst thing is that I have once managed to make the conexant work on my
compaq notebook, but i have deleted the sources (yes, shame on me), and
the tulip.c, pci-scan.c, .h, etc. found on the scyld donwload site (the
"stable" and the testing also) produces the mentioned symptoms. I must be
doing something really wrong.

.d