[tulip] kingmax KEN0100-DF on redhat 7.1

Massimo Barbaro barbaro@diee.unica.it
Mon, 14 May 2001 13:06:45 +0200

not find any information about this specidic card.

I have got a laptop with RedHat 7.1 (linux kernel 2.4.2-2) installed and
I bought a PCMCIA ethernet card from KingMax (KEN0100-DF). The card is
correctly recognized as a tulip-based card (cardctl ident says :
"CardBus 10/100 Ethernet Card", "Rev3.2", "DTDKA25") but it doesn't work
correctly.
I mean: if I boot the machine, 90% of times the card doesn't work at all
(testing with a ping says NETWORK IS UNREACHABLE), but in the 10% of
cases it functions perfectly, without making any change in the normal
setup.

The module installed automatically is tulip.o .... I wonder if anyone
can help me with this problem (someone has solved it?).
Thank you very much in advance.

--
Massimo Barbaro, PhD
Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Engineering - University of Cagliari

-O Elbereth, Gilthoniel! (J.R.R. Tolkien)
-Se non sono io per me, chi sara' per me? Se non cosi', come? E se non ora, quando? (P. Levi)

  --------------BC6A99D1F208E5745CAACE3E--