[tulip] IRQ not found (KMM238283C0KM)

Timothy R. Butler tbutler@uninetsolutions.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:25:37 -0600

Donald,
  I have the same problem with my Linksys CardBus card (see earlier
postings). The problem in my case is that my Pheonix BIOS for the Dell
Inspiron 5000e doesn't seem to have a PnP OS feature (or it's been hidden).
Any ideas?

  Thanks,
       Tim

Timothy R. Butler                              Universal Networks
Information Tech. Consultant    Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm       An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com        http://www.uninetsolutions.com
============== "Information Powered by Innovation" ==============