[tulip] 2 Tulips on the same PCI bus?

edsale@mindspring.com edsale@mindspring.com
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 16:46:51 -0400

I recently purchased the NetGear FA-310TX Tulip cards for my HP NetServer LPr systems.  I want to use two cards in each system.  I have gotten the Tulip driver to recognize one card and it works beautifully.  However, after installing the second card, the system gets a "PCI Parity error", and "PCI System error" on the way up and won't boot.  Any idea what I can do to get around this problem, or can I only have one FA 310 TX per system?

Thanks for your help, even if it's to point me to the proper month's archive.

  --  Ed