[tulip] Newbie with RH 7 and LNE100TX... HELP!

Donald Becker becker@scyld.com
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 23:54:16 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 24 Feb 2001, Paul Urbanczyk wrote:

> I need some help.  I can not, for the life of me, get my Linksys LNE100TX
> to work with RH 7.  I am pretty much as new to Linux as one can get.  I

As a special case, a precompiled RPM for Red Hat 7.0 running the x86
uniprocessor kernel may be installed by running
  rpm -i ftp://ftp.scyld.com/pub/network/netdrivers-rh70.i386.rpm

Of course, you may need to transfer this file to the machine by some
other method first and do
  rpm -i netdrivers-rh70.i386.rpm