[tulip] compile error on RH7

dstein2203@t-online.de dstein2203@t-online.de
18 Feb 2001 10:32 GMT

Hi

As far as I understand you did not have kernel source installed, which
seems to be necessary in this case; after installing kernel sources (or
kernel includes) you should have the directory /usr/src/linux/include,
by what linux is just a symbolic link to linux-2.2.16-22 or something
like that.

Dietmar