[tulip] Tulip and Caldera

Dietmar Stein dstein2203@t-online.de
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 09:33:36 +0100

Hi

Normally you can force the cards connection type by using "options"
option in /etc/conf.modules (or /etc/modules.conf depends on your
distribution). I don't know the exact options, but they are posted on
www.scyld.com

I have done the same (forcing 100mbps, full duplex) on my eepr100 cards,
by creating a ramdisk _without_ using a preloading ethercard module, so
all options are read from conf.modules during startup of the ethernet.

Dietmar

--
                           Go wild, freak out
                       at http://stones-amp-inn.de