[tulip] Problems with ADMtek Accton EN2242

Joerg Friedrich Joerg.Dieter.Friedrich@uni-konstanz.de
Mon Dec 3 17:05:01 2001

Hi!

I've got some problems with a Accton EN2242 CArd (MiniPCI):
Tulip-driver reports that this card has no Interrupt assigned.
I know this hints about changing BIOS-Settings to let BIOS assign the
Interrupts, but this is no option, because BIOS does not have this
option. My machine is a laptop (Gericom Supersonic2) and I didn't find
any BIOS update.

Any Hints?
is there any possibility to assign interrupts by
LILO-Bootprompt-Options, i.e. pci=...
I tried pci=bios or pci=nobios, but there is no difference.

I used a vanilla 2.2.20-kernel and patched the tulip-driver to v0.92.

--
Heute ist nicht alle Tage, ich komm' wieder, keine Frage!!!

   Joerg

Many are called, few volunteer.