[tulip] tulip tarball for Compaq Presario Conextant Ethernet Port

Renato Lombardo wintermans@libero.it
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 13:03:38 +0200

I tried to compile the drivers in the tulip-0.92wax.tar.gz on a very
similar box (Mandrake 8.0, 2.4.3, Compaq Presario Notebook 17XL369) . They
compile, but I got two warning messages:
pci-scan.c:
In function `init_module': pci-scan.c:558: warning: implicit declaration of
function `apm_register_callback'
pci-scan.c:
In function `cleanup_module':pci-scan.c:565: warning: implicit declaration
of function `apm_unregister_callback'
.
When I try to load the modules with modprobe I got "unresolved symbol"
errors about apm_register_callback and apm_unregister_callback.
when i try lo launch apmd it tell me that there is no apm support in my
bios.
Should I recompile the kernek without apm support? (or maybe the opposite,
WITH ap support?
Marco, did your system support apm?

Thanks in advance.

Renato
 Marco Mellia scriveva il 03/08/2001 a proposito di  Re: [tulip] tulip