[tulip] Tx out of buffers indication

Vishaal Kapoor vkapoor@sfu.ca
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:46:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I recently mailed about a NetGear FA 510 (DS21143) pcmcia card running a
2.4.5 kernel, but didn't get any responses.  I decided to go back to the
2.2.17 kernel using pcmcia-cs 3.1.21.

I am getting eth0: Tx hung errors so I ran tulip-diag

Rx process state is 'Waiting for packets'
Tx process state is 'Idle'
The transmit threshold is 128.
Interrupt sources are pending! CSR5 is f0678047.
Tx done indication.
Tx complete indication.
Tx out of buffers indication.
Rx Done indication.
The NWay status register is 000000c6.
Internal autonegotiation state is 'Autonegotiation disabled'

I have the laptop currently connected to eth1 on this computer.  I did a
ping to this computer and it is receiving packets fine and sending packets
back fine, but it seems the laptop isn't receiving them properly.

Thanks in advance,