[tulip] Re: Problem with Linksys CardBus PCM200

Timothy R. Butler tbutler@uninetsolutions.com
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 20:30:38 -0500

Hi Yuhong Zhu,
  Nope, I haven't found a solution yet. David Hinds (I think it's Hinds,
anyway) of the PCMCIA Services Project (pcmcia.sourceforge.net) adviced me to
download the latest PCMCIA services package, and use tulip_cb from the
package. I haven't had time to try that...

  -Tim

Timothy R. Butler                              Universal Networks
Information Tech. Consultant    Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm       An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com        http://www.uninetsolutions.com
============== "Information Powered by Innovation" ==============