[tulip] two similar cards, needing separate drivers

Patrick J Marks 9pjm1@qlink.queensu.ca
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 17:17:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I have one Olicom Rapidfire card that works using the tulip driver,
and one DEC EtherWorks card that works using the de4x5 driver.  However,
when I load either driver it detects and initializes BOTH cards.  The
problem is that when I load tulip, the Olicom works and the DEC doesn't,
and  when I load de4x5 the DEC works and the Olicom doesn't.

How can I tell a driver to only run a specific card.  I've tried the
io=... option with de4x5 but it still loads both.  tulip doesn't appear
to take a io=... option.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pat Marks