[tulip] Undo to a cleanslate and meet requirements?

Dave Richardson der@mail.derdev.com
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:08:18 -0400

My LNE100TX issue continues to go unresolved and I am *this far away* from reinstalling my entire Linux system to get back to a clean slate.
I've re-read a number of past month's archives on Tulip and it looks like a tricky affair from the start.  I also suspect that the kernel 2.2.16 update is buggering the effort (along with my own newbie mistakes).

I wanted to humbly ask the assembled:

Before I chuck the whole configuration, can someone let me know if there a way to get back to a point where the installation of the Tulip SRPM for RH62 can be re-attempted?  Meaning, can I forcibly remove modules/files/etc so that I can anticipate that nothing is interfering with my effort to enable tulip?  Details are of course needed since this has become an exercise in thrashing my net config...

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!
DER.