[tulip] Tulip/Linksys LNE100TX Version 4.1/Mandrake 7.1

Morrell, Mike A mike.a.morrell@appliance.invensys.com
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 09:28:59 -0500

Complete instructions can be found here...
http://www.scyld.com/network/updates.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Neal Wilkinson [mailto:nealw@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2000 5:07 PM
To: tulip@scyld.com
Subject: [tulip] Tulip/Linksys LNE100TX Version 4.1/Mandrake 7.1

I'm trying to find out which driver for the Ethernet card listed above and
where to get it/how to install it etc. I'm new to Linux and considered
myself to be fairly intelligent until trying to get this card working under
Mandrake 7.1. How do you know whether to get a single driver or the RPM?
There must be an article somewhere that puts this into a format that someone
who doesn't code can understand. At least I'm hoping there is. Thanks.

Neal Wilkinson