[tulip] ADMtek AL985 Centaur-P adapter ?

ktt kestutis98@yahoo.com
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 12:30:08 -0800 (PST)

I've used a driver which came with the 2.2.17pre6
kernel distribution.

but the strange thing:

debian:/# insmod tulip
Using /lib/modules/2.2.17/net/tulip.o
/lib/modules/2.2.17/net/tulip.o: init_module:
Device
or resource busy
Hint: this error can be caused by incorrect module
parameters, including invalid IO or IRQ parameters

what it could be?
interrupt 9, which card was using was free, I saw.