[tulip] NC100 NIC card, tulip driver won't compile.

Donald Becker becker@scyld.com
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 23:30:40 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, David Shochat wrote:

> Aha! So it is the wrong kernel headers problem. Installing the kernel
> source does not put anything in
> But another idea which has been recommended here (I haven't personally
> tried it) is to leave /usr/include/linux and /usr/include/asm alone but
> add to your compile command (when compiling pci-scan.c and tulip.c):
>
> -I/usr/src/linux/include

I've updated
  http://www.scyld.com/network/updates.html#redhat7.0
in an attempt to document this problem.

Please read this and suggest corrections or clarifications.  Hopefully we
can cut down on the number of RH7.0 error reports...