[tulip] Patch for TX hangups on Linksys LNE100TX V4.x?

Manuel McLure manuel@mclure.org
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:35:51 -0800

Dan Hollis said:

>The ADMtek Centaur chips are decent and cards based on it are cheap
>(Linksys LNE100TX V4.x). It works well enough once you apply a patch to
>fix the tx lockups.

Does this mean that there is a patch available to fix the lockup problems
you reported in October? I just started seeing this on my own LNE100TX
(using the Red Hat 7.0 stock kernel and the 0.92i driver) - could someone
please post the location of the patch (I looked in the list archives and
couldn't find it).

Thanks!
--
Manuel A. McLure KE6TAW | ...for in Ulthar, according to an ancient
<manuel@mclure.org>     | and significant law, no man may kill a cat.