[tulip] Slackware 7.1 and tulip.o/pci-scan.o

David Shochat shochat@mediaone.net
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 22:21:19 -0500

But those symbols are defined IN pci-scan.o! Are you sure you had
pci-scan loaded when you got those errors? Actually, you should do a
depmod -a and then just modprobe tulip. Then it will load pci-scan first
automatically.
-- David