[tulip] Help!

Layla3000@aol.com Layla3000@aol.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 12:44:34 EDT

Hello;
     I hope that some how that you can help me. I am searching for the web
site or ANY information about Liteon drivers. I need to update my driver
which is Liteon CD Rom LTN 301. This driver does not support multi-session
soft ware and what I am using it for mainly is to load pictures from a Kodak
Picture CD. If you have any information that could help me, I would really
appreciate it. I own a Packard Bell computer and as you might or might not
know they are out of business so I can not call upon them for help. Thank-you
for taking a moment to read this e-mail.  Jeanine Coyne(Layla3000@aol.com)  :)