Alphas and Tulip v0.92

Danilo Godec danci@kibla.org
Thu May 11 02:37:22 2000

Is tulip.c v0.92 supposed to compile on an alpha platform with 2.2.15
kernel?

If I try to 'gcc -DMODULE -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O6 -c tulip.c' I get
this:

tulip.c:161: pci-scan.h: No such file or directory
tulip.c:162: kern_compat.h: No such file or directory

But if I try to copy it to kernel source tree in the place of the old
tulip.c and then do a 'make modules', I get a lot of warnings and finnaly
an error.

Where do pci-scan.h and kern_compat.h come from?

I have RedHat 6.1 and 2.2.15 kernel on an Alpha 164SX.

Thanks,

     D.