Informations about the chip DC21140

Romires C. Campelo romires@leca.ufrn.br
Wed May 3 08:41:52 2000

	Hi folks,

	I've been trying to install the U-Net protocol over Fast Ehternet
but the driver isn't working correctly. I think it's necessary to make
some changes in the U-Net driver. So, I need to get all kind of
information about the chip DC21140. To be a little more clear, I would
like to know what codes can be writen into the registers CSR*, and what
those codes mean. If somebody knows about a guide, datasheet or something
like that, I'll realy apreciate that information.

Thanks.

	R.C.Campelo