What is the problem with the Linksys LNE 10/100 card?

Jerry Normandin Jerry_Normandin@brown.edu
Mon Mar 27 09:16:00 2000

Hi,

I had similar problems to what you have.  As it turns out the problem
was
not the tulip.c driver, it was the PCI code in the kernel. I am running
kernel 2.2.14 and the proble is resolve, my box runs fine, and the
network does not hang.

The 2.3.x kernel are development kernels. Some things due break,
I'd wait for the production kernel.