PATCH 2.2.15-pre15: tulip fix for 21041 chips

Jeff Garzik jgarzik@mandrakesoft.com
Wed Mar 22 13:26:45 2000

Donald Becker wrote:
> A key bug report in situations like this is if the adapter "works sometimes"
> and "works in Windows".  Ask "does it work when warm booted from Windows?"

Speaking of Windows, I am strongly considering taking djgpp and making a
bunch of EXE files out of your netcard diag programs.  Using djgpp and a
couple hacks you can do inb() and outb() no problem...  That make it
useful (and easy) to snoop and see what Windows is doing on a user's
machine.

	Jeff

--
Jeff Garzik              | Tact is the ability to tell a man
Building 1024            | he has an open mind when he has a