2.3.51 tulip broken

Blu3Viper david@killerlabs.com
Tue Mar 21 14:00:19 2000

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, Brian Leeper wrote:
> > > Now that Donald is no longer providing updates for the tulip NIC driver I'm
> > > sure that there will not be working support for these cards in the 2.4
> > > kernel series.
> > that's pretty funny
> No, it's really not

Even tho I'm on Donald's side, I really don't believe Jeff thinks in the
sligtest that Donald is not going to write anymore drivers :)

Even I found the statement humorous because yes I do think Donald will be
updating his code and yes I do think that things will settle eventually and
Jeff and Donald will work together.  Donald -really- knows about NIC
chipsets and Jeff knows he can benefit from that.

So everybody take a chill pill :)

-d