2.3.51 tulip broken

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu Mar 16 15:58:33 2000

[followups trimmed]

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Jeff Garzik wrote:

> No one expects anything from you [snip]
> It is unarguable that you have more experience with these net
> drivers, but when was the last time you submitted a patch to Linus?
> Two years ago?  Three?  More?

Jeff, this is COMPLETELY unprofessional. I never really knew who you were
but right now I think you're a total jerk.

We all appreciate the work that *EVERYONE* has done on the Linux kernel.

Regardless of what he's done lately, Donald Becker is one of my heros
(mostly because I *don't* care about low level network stuff <g>).

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.org   *   http://www.deirdre.net
       "In /dev/null, no one can hear you scream"