Tulip Driver, LinuxKernel 2.2 and Netgear Card

Kartik Shah kartik@skyscape.com
Fri Mar 10 15:33:33 2000

I have Linux (Mandrake 6.5), kernel 2.2. I am trying to use the Netgear
FA310TX card which has the Tulip relabeled PNIC chip. I used the tulip
driver that came with the Netgear card but it does not work. I downloaded
the driver version 0.91, compiled it and installed it but that does not work
either. When I ping i see packets being transmitted and the light on the hub
blinking, but no packets are received and the ping timesout. The network is
a simple one with 4 machines connected to a local hub with no connection to
the outside world.

PLEASE HELP !!!

Thanks,
Kartik Shah