[tulip] problem with new Linksys NC100 card

phoneranger phoneranger3@earthlink.net
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 00:37:17 -0400

Aaron, I had the same problem until I also installed the pci-scan utility
as a module to be loaded along with tulip.  I have an LNE100TX but I am
guessing your problem is the same one I had at first.  There are
instructions for it on the tulip homepage.  I have another problem I'm
still working on, but pci-scan at least enabled me to talk to the card.
I'd try that first.