[tulip] Getting a sequence of errors building the tulip.c file

Jeff Garzik jgarzik@mandrakesoft.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 06:40:48 -0400

Brent Scriver wrote:

> Unfortunately, I am building with kernel version 2.3.99-pre8, however, I am
> getting the following errors, if anyone has suggestions on how to get this
> to work, it would be greatly appreciated.  The whole point of this is to be
> able to set one of the two netgear FA310TXs I have to 10Mbps.  What comes
> with 2.3.99-pre8 doesn't seem capable of it (running ifconfig and specifying
> a media type fails).

There is only one driver that works with the latest development kernel,
and that is the one included in that kernel, or a later kernel version
such as 2.4.0-test1-ac19.

	Jeff

--
Jeff Garzik              | Liberty is always dangerous, but
Building 1024            | it is the safest thing we have.