[tulip] tulip based cluster on Cisco switch

Brian D. Haymore brian@chpc.utah.edu
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 23:38:26 -0600 (MDT)

Most of our nics are 21143-pd nics and we see near no issues with the .91
drivers.  So I dont' think they are hopeless at all, just stuborn.

--
Brian D. Haymore
University of Utah

Email: brian@chpc.utah.edu - Phone: (801) 585-1755 - Fax: (801) 585-5366