[tulip] Compile errors and Unresolved dependencies for the Source RPM

cjayakumar@excite.com cjayakumar@excite.com
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 08:40:55 -0700 (PDT)

My Mandrake 7.1 has a /lib/modules/2.2.15mdk as well as a
/lib/modules/2.2.15mdksecure, but I tried insmoding the tulip.o's in both
places and both print out unresolved symbols.  When I insmod from any path,
the default directory where the modules are looked for (in my case,
/lib/modules/2.2.15mdksecure) is printed out.   The Kernel versions are the
same, though I don't know what the differences are.  I don't remember if my
Mandrake 6.0 was set up similarly.

Your original email seems to indicate that your insmod'ing pci-scan works.
I get unresolved dependencies when I insmod pci-scan too.

Jay

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html