[tulip] unknows problem on mips

Andrea Endrizzi andreae@praim.com
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 16:49:48 +0200

Hello Tulip-MailingList,

I working on mips processor and i must use ST10/100 Chip Driver ( ADMTec ). On
my i386 work pretty fine, but when i try to load the some driver on mips
platform i receive the follow message when i try to ping another host. I have
see that the packet dropped , when ping from i386 platform ,  incremet very
fast.

neighbour table overflow
eth0: Transmit timed out, status fc685410, CSR12 00000000, resetting...
NET: 2 messages suppressed.
neighbour table overflow
NET: 5 messages suppressed.
neighbour table overflow
NET: 2 messages suppressed.
neighbour table overflow
eth0: Transmit timed out, status fc685410, CSR12 00000000, resetting...
NET: 5 messages suppressed.
neighbour table overflow

I think that the driver not have any bug , but i have wrong to programmer the
PCI Controller. I hope that anyone help to understund the problem with the
follow message.

--
Best regards,
 Andrea                          mailto:andreae@praim.com