Macronix MX98715 can't be set to 100baseTx-HD with tulip-driver?

kimo_sabe@atdot.org kimo_sabe@atdot.org
Wed Jan 19 23:46:18 2000

On Wed, Jan 19, 2000 at 11:51:07AM -0500, B Mohrgan Pratten wrote:
> I have the same card and am having similar problems.  I can't get the
> card to do 100baseTx-HD with options in the /etc/conf.modules file.  I
> would be vary interested in any fix/work-around that any one comes up
> with.
  This is correct. I checked through the code and it appears that there is
only NWay support in the driver.  As, at least with the MX cards I've used,
there is no media table the driver just doesn't know what to do. I would
volunteer to patch that support in, however I don't know when I'd have time
to do it.
  - Nick Lopez
    kimo_sabe@atdot.org