[tulip] mandrake 7.0

Erik Steffl steffl@bigfoot.com
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 22:09:42 -0800

> Uday Kallianpur wrote:
>
> I would like to know how to get my lne 10/100 ver 4.1 lan card working
> with red 7.0 and mandrake 7.0 .  I am getting different ways of doing
> it.
> 1 downloading tulip from a  linux machine
> 2 Downloading tulip from a windows machine and then using a dos2unix
> programme!!?!!
> 3 e-mailing red hat and getting adriver sent to me
>

> all these have not worked.

  have not worked in what way exactly?

  the best way to get latest drivers is to go to www.scyld.com a get the
drivers and diagnostics programs there, along with the instruction on
how to compile and use them.

  I had no luck with that card, it's still not working and I have tried
almost everything... not sure where the problem is though, it migh be my
motherboard or something (the card works under win95 on the same
computer though).

	erik