[tulip] LNE100TX... not solved

Hank Barta hbarta@enteract.com
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 11:38:22 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Erik Steffl wrote:

>   me too! but it looks like the windows driver does not have the same
> problems, so I guess it can be fixed by software, no need to shuffle
> card. of course, it might be just lucky situation for win95, in other
> situation win95 might not work and tulip.o might work.... who knows

    Not always. While I was trying to sort this out, I decided that
    it would be nice to have my old 10baseT card (also tulip based
    and also manufactured by Linksys) in at the same time. When I
    plugged it into another slot, my bos would not even POST.

    S/W won't matter if the BIOS won't even come up. :-(

--
Hank Barta                            White Oak Software Inc.
hbarta@enteract.com                   Predictable Systems by Design.(tm)