[tulip] Tulip or Realtek driver for Accton EN1207D-TX ??

Mark Neill MIDTIER f8163@csx.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 22:19:25 -0400 (EDT)

You're right, the EN1207 (and other 12XX chips) are RTL8139 chips, as I
found out in my HP system....

As far as stability, I have no problems with my RTL card...it's running as
the inside interface on a 3-computer network connected to my cablemodem at
home, and I have yet to have a problem with it after 2 months of pounding
on it.

--Mark

Mark Neill
Enterprise Backup &