Please help

Jason Thomas jason@topic.com.au
Tue Oct 12 21:12:05 1999

We are currently checking out cards too.  We currently use the d-link
dfe500tx(tulip) which is great. although very shortly we may not be able to
get them.  The supply has the d-link dfe530tx(via), is this card any good.
According to the comments in the driver, its not much good.

So what chipset do we use when the tulips are all gone.  My understanding is
they are no longer manufactured, as digital no longer exist.

--
Jason Thomas                           Phone:  +61 2 6257 7111
System Administrator  -  UID 0         Fax:    +61 2 6257 7311