21143 specific problems

David Sean Friedman dsf+@andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Sep 30 19:46:56 1999

Excerpts from tulip: 1-Oct-99 Re: 21143 specific problems by Simon
Lindsay@iweb.net.a
> Just on that, what are the parameters for setting to 100mb, half duplex in
> lilo? Are the parameters documented somewhere? I could find them on the
> tulip page.
I used a module so to force 100baseTx, I used 'insmod tulip options=3'.
If you look at the tulip web page, option 3 is '100baseTx'.

If you're not using the driver as a module, you can set the options by
putting the values in tulip.c. It works the same way as the module: the
first value is the options for eth0, the next is eth1. So you probably
want to change the line:
static int options[MAX_UNITS] = {0, };
to:
static int options[MAX_UNITS] = {3, 0, };

David Friedman