new domain screwed

Michael Harnois mharnois@willinet.net
Sat Nov 27 23:15:07 1999

    >> Beowulf.org has an MX record, so it's not like you don't know
    >> where it's supposed to go.

It does seem to now. It didn't before, which was what caused the
problem.

    > I think the only domains that sendmail will reject are ones that
    > come back with one of the following when you try to run nslookup
    > on them:

    > Server failed Non existent host/domain

Since this note is cc'd to the list, I'll see in a moment if the
presence of the MX record fixed the problem ...

--
Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
mharnois@willinet.net                      aa0bt@aa0bt.ampr.org