Trouble Compiling - Mandrake 6.1

Omar omar@natasha.org
Mon Nov 1 11:16:17 1999

I never got tulip to compile as a module.  Of course lots of people DID do
it, so i'm sure its possible but well i only have so much time to f'**
around with it.  So I copied it over the tulip.c in the source directory
and just compiled it with the kernel. no problems there. the make bzImage
scripts have the "right' options i guess since it compiles it just fine