New LinkSys CardBus vs. Old LinkSys CardBus

Steve Morvai morvai@synerworks.com
Tue Jan 12 22:33:37 1999

  For some of us unfortunate people to own these cards or the likes
using the new chip, time to RTFD and apply fixes to the driver code. I
am sure Donald Becker's day job will keep him busy enough from releasing
a patch RSN. I have checked Intel's site for the tech docs on the
21143xD chip. There is a PDF document that mentions the register level
differences between the 21143xC and 21143xD chip revisions. Hopefully, a
better understanding of Don's code and the documentation details, I may
be able to find a fix.

http://developer.intel.com/design/network/new21/techdocs/index.htm

  -SRM