Cheap, good tulips...

Douglas Eadline deadline@plogic.com
Fri Jan 8 14:37:56 1999

I just got off the phone with KTI networks.  They make a nic
(KF-221TX) that uses the DEC 41143 and works with .90f.

I called him to check on the availably of the NICs.
He said that the 21143 are getting harder to get and has caused
a shortage (which is probably why all the vendors are moving
away from the tulips?)  They expect a new batch of NICs
in two weeks.

In any case, I gave him the Linux speech and told him
I would even prepare the needed documentation (I would
put together a small read-me file) so he could include
the tulip driver on the KTI diskette.  Guess what,
he liked the idea!  I hope that with a month or
two these will include a Linux driver and thus
as I explained to KTI "open up a whole new market".

We have a good supply of the KF-221TX's and are willing to sell
them individually.  Look at:

http://www.plogic.com/tulip.html

Doug

Paralogic, Inc.           |     PEAK     |      Voice:+610.861.6960
115 Research Drive        |   PARALLEL   |        Fax:+610.861.8247
Bethlehem, PA 18017 USA   |  PERFORMANCE |    http://www.plogic.com