Problems with LinkSys 10/100 cards

Brian Denheyer briand@deldotd.com
Thu Feb 4 18:47:42 1999

    Douglas> I have a box of these Lite-on cards. I may test this tomorrow.
    Douglas> I have one question: Are these patches specific to the
    Douglas> Lite-On chip set (do they break the driver for other chipsets?)

Thanks for the info Douglas.  I will give it a try ASAP.  I'm not sure
if the patches would break anything, I was planning on investigating
their exact nature as I become more familiar with the register sets.
I've built up a tool that I'm going to bolt onto tulip-diag to give
register readouts with actual explanations from the data-sheets.  So
far it only works for csr5 and csr6, but I can add the text for the
other registers very easily.

Brian

--

Brian Denheyer             briand@deldotd.com
Deldot Design, Inc.        (503) 788-1607