Linksys PNIC II glitches

Omar omar@natasha.org
Thu Dec 2 17:17:28 1999

The 0.91g version works fine with the Linksys 100TX card.
I'm not sure why the author of that article you mention doesn't just try it.
he seems to be upset that Redhat 6.0 doesn't include the latest version of
tulip but that's Linus' fault as far as I can tell....
I use the Linksys card to transfer files and data all the time, have been
using it for several months now. I transfer around 5 gigs per month back
and forth using two linksys cards, one is in the linux router i use, and
the other is in my win98 machine.
I do think the driver is a little buggy when you try to run two tulip
cards, but just by itself it works fine for my redhat linux 6.0