EN1207D-TX (100mbs Accton ethernet card)

Donald Becker becker@cesdis1.gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon Apr 26 12:24:34 1999

This is unrelated to linux-tulip@beowulf.gsfc.nasa.gov

> I can load the en1207 module (called mpx5030) which works, and I can get

Read
  http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/index.html#illegal

Bottom line: The driver you have is a modified rtl8139.c.  They are
distributing it without noting that it's modified, and without providing a
copy of the GPL.

Donald Becker					  becker@cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov
Code 930.5, Goddard Space Flight Center,  Greenbelt, MD.  20771
301-286-0882	     http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/people/becker/whoiam.html