Network Oddities -- Failure to Communicate

Matt Shirel shirel@iso.net
Sun Sep 20 21:10:46 1998

Thanks for the reply,
I was taking the interface down to run the diagnostics b/c I hadn't
found the -f flag.  When I ran with the interface active and the -f flag
I also got a Rx state of "Waiting.." and a Tx state of "Idle"

Matt