Who now

Robert G. Brown rgb@phy.duke.edu
Fri Nov 6 16:21:04 1998

On Fri, 6 Nov 1998, Martin Str|mberg wrote:

> According to Robert G. Brown:
> > On Fri, 6 Nov 1998, Bryan Scaringe wrote:
> > > What is the hardware address on those cards?
>
> [Klippa, klapp, kluppit PCI config and output from scanpci.]
>
> I think he was asking for part of the output from "cat /proc/net/arp".

Oops, sorry, you're right -- I thought he meant I/O address for some
reason.  Forgot that ethernet addresses map into corporations.  Is there
a current list of the map somewhere on the web, by the way?  The only
one I have is years old.

Anyway, one of the (the only one being actively used at this particular
moment) is:

00:E0:1E:3F:7C:5C

   rgb

Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb@phy.duke.edu