FW: Curious phenomenon

Boris Kontsevoi blk@sti.cz
Thu Aug 27 06:54:58 1998

Dear sirs, I do not how and why but all messages addressed to
linux-tulip@cesdis1.gsfc.nasa.gov go to my mailbox. Could you check what is
it?
I asked for help our ISP - sitehosting.net but they do not have an idea. I
receive from 5 to 10 messages per day!!!

Best regards,
Boris Kontsevoi
Software Technology International Ltd.
Microsoft Certified Solution Provider.
U Pekarky 1, Prague, 180 00, Czech Republic
Tel +420 2 66314343
Fax +420 2 66314345
http://www.stisite.com